Happening at Pinky!
|Mother’s Day Crafts||Monday May 8||5:00-6:30pm||3-5 years||00051592||$5.82|
|Mother’s Day Crafts||Friday May 12||5:00-7:00pm||6-12 years||00051596||$7.96|
FREE After School Program
Offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:35-5:35pm for Cathy Wever students in grades 1 to 6! Applications are continuously accepted at the recreation centre throughout the school year with spots offered in order of receipt as they become available. Program includes daily physical activity, health & wellness activities, and a healthy snack!
Open Swim *FREE*:
- Mondays 3:00-4:00pm
- Fridays 6:30-7:30pm
Female Only Swims:
- Open Swim: Mondays 6:30-7:30pm
Open Computers (6-12 yrs) *FREE*:
- Mondays & Fridays 5:00-6:30pm
Open Gym @ Cathy Wever *FREE*:
- Tuesdays 6:00-7:00pm (ages 6-12)
- Saturdays 12:30-2:00pm (ages 6-12); 2:00-3:30pm (ages 13-17)
Basketball (13-17 yrs) @ Cathy Wever *FREE*:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:15-8:45pm
Basketball (18+) *Adult Admission Fee Required*:
- Thursdays 7:15-8:45pm
Can’t get enough of our gym programs? Check out other nearby facilities like Bernie Morelli and Central Memorial. For more programs and up-to-date schedules, visit us online at http://www.hamilton.ca/recreation!
Pop Over to Powell
Join us at Powell Park and Clubhouse for free drop-in activities and equipment borrowing offered after school on Mondays and Fridays from 3:00-4:30pm, for participants of all ages!
Career & Volunteer Opportunities
Looking for job or volunteer opportunities? Why not join our team in Recreation? Information on employment and volunteer opportunities can be found on our website at http://www.hamilton.ca/recjobs.
Recreation Assistance Program
The Recreation Assistance Program provides City of Hamilton residents living with a low income the opportunity to participate in organized sports and recreation programs.
Upon approval, families are eligible for:
- Free Family Participation Pass (valid for citywide drop-in recreation programs)
- Free Family Skate Pass (valid for citywide drop-in public skates)
- 90% discount off City of Hamilton registered programs (up to $150 per child)
- 50% discount off Affiliated Minor Sport league registration fees
- 65% discount off year-round Camp Kidaca programs (up to 15 days at the base fee)
For more information and eligibility criteria, visit us online at http:///www.hamilton.ca/rap or inquire at the customer service counter.
Not seeing the information you need? Have questions? Visit us at 192 Wentworth Street North or call 905-546-3122.